Create your own Event!
Create your own event to raise funds for the Alzheimer Society of Perth County. Third Party Events, are organized independently by people who want to make a difference in the lives of those living with dementia. Funds from Third Party Events are donated to the Society and used to help provide information, education, support and counselling services in our local communities.
All Third Party Events must be approved by the Alzheimer Society of Perth County and a third party fundraising agreement must be signed. Contact email@example.com for more information on third party events.
The Alzheimer Society of Perth County can provide for Third Party Events:
- Use of the Alzheimer Society of Perth County wordmark and/or Forget-me-not logo on promotional materials prior to the event. All printed and electronic promotional materials bearing the wordmark or logo must be approved by the Alzheimer Society prior to printing and distribution
- Issue charitable tax receipts according to Canada Revenue Agency guidelines. Full contact information for donors must accompany each tax receipt request along with the donation amount and cash or cheque. The Alzheimer Society will issue tax receipts directly to donors after the event
Provide literature on Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. An assortment of brochures and hand-outs are available for your event
Provide a speaker for your event. A volunteer from the Alzheimer Society Speaker’s Bureau may be able to do a presentation for your event. Please contact the Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to book a speaker
Promote your event on our website and in our newsletter.
The Alzheimer Society of Perth County regrets that we cannot provide the following for third party events:
- Funding or reimbursement for event expenses, except where expressly agreed to in advance
- Mailing lists or e-mail lists. However, given enough notice we will promote your event in our newsletter and on our website
- Insurance and licenses/permits. We will not accept legal responsibility for Third Party Events
- Coordination of ticket sales
- Solicitation of corporate sponsorships or donations
- Staff support in the planning of the event
You can also register and promote your event at our Third Party Event website, Memory Makers for Alzheimers and collect donations online
Last Updated: 11/08/2017