Online Education Opportunities
Free Online Education Opportunities During COVID-19
We are offering various learning opportunities online to help families and friends continue to stay connected and enhance their knowledge of dementia. These sessions will be hosted by an Alzheimer Society staff member.
If you would like to participate in any of these on-line programs, please:
- Use a computer, tablet or iPad to install Zoom (download instructions):
- On a computer, go to https://zoom.us/ and download and install the platform. (Top right corner, it’s safe, easy and free! May take about 5 minutes.)
- On an iPad, go to the App Store and install "Zoom Cloud Meetings".
- On a tablet, go to the Google Play Store and install "Zoom Cloud Meetings".
- Using the form below, choose any online educational opportunity that interests you and click "Submit".
- You will be sent a confirmation email with the instructions for accessing your session.
- If you have questions about the Zoom platform, please email Sarah Cook ([email protected]) for more detailed instructions.
- To watch our past sessions, please check out our Video Resources page.