Alzheimer Society can help you by providing information, resources, education, support and counselling.
- First Link Care Navigation and Cognitive AssessmentsTrained, professional First Link Care Navigators are available every day to respond to inquiries from care partners, family members or the general public.
- Health Bistro - Day ProgramThe Health Bistro (Day Program) is a welcoming center offering its clients a sense of security, compassion and the ability to live their life to the fullest while maintaining their dignity.
- Respite ProgramThe respite program provides in-home activation services for persons living with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia.
- EducationWe offer regular public information sessions as well as special training sessions and workshops for caregivers, families of persons living with the Alzheimer disease or related dementia, professionals and general public.
- Support GroupsThrough various types of support groups, families and those with Alzheimer's disease and related dementias can share common problems thus increasing their social network and feelings of self-worth and control.
- Physical and Cognitive Activation
We offer various programs and in-home services incorporating physical activity and mental stimulation for people with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias and their care partners.