There are many ways to get involved, including volunteering, fundraising, advocating, and donating.
- VolunteerIt's people like you who make all the difference. Become a volunteer today.
- Ways to donateYour donations help the Alzheimer Society Suroît offer services and support to people with dementia, their family and caregivers.
- Be a fundraiser
There are lots of ways to get involved! Learn more about how you can raise funds for the Alzheimer Society.
- Please join us, become a member of your regional branchHow you can help by becoming a member of the Alzheimer Society Suroît.
- Latest information and statistics
Get the facts on the dementia crisis in Canada.
- The Canadian Charter of Rights for People with DementiaPeople with dementia are individuals with the same human rights as anyone else. Learn more about the Canadian Charter of Rights for People with Dementia.