To discuss your needs, formats and inscription fees, please communicate with our trainer Shalisa Capaday:
- By phone: 1-877-773-0303
- By e-mail: [email protected]
Our standard training is offered in a 12 hour format. This format includes the following themes. Depending on your organization’s needs, other formats may be available.
- Demystifying Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, dispelling myths and prejudices.
- Describing the manifestations and realities experienced by those living dementia as well as their loved ones.
- Understanding the nature of the different forms of dementia, their progression and their treatments.
- Developing a humane and professional care approach for people living with dementia, in line with the Alzheimer Society’s philosophy.
- Adapting and refining communication and stimulation strategies for people living with dementia.
Learning to better accompany and assist people presenting responsive behaviours.