Becoming a member of the Alzheimer Society of Newfoundland and Labrador is a simple way to show your ongoing support. Your membership donation will help make a real, ongoing difference as we support Newfoundland and Labrador residents affected by Alzheimer's disease and other dementias. Members are entitled to:
- Receive our biannual provincial newsletter,
- An invitation to and voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting,
- Receive notices of special events,
- Support the programs and services of the Society,
- The opportunity to support advocacy programs and
- Reduced rates at educational opportunities offered by the Society.
To become a member, please fill out the form below.