To learn how you can get involved with Anything for Alzheimer's, contact us:
- Phone: 709-576-0608
- Email: [email protected]
Anything for Alzheimer's
Anything for Alzheimer's is a way for individuals to get involved and make a difference in their community. People can use their own creativity and talents to host a new event or turn an existing event into a fundraiser. Funds raised from these events support the programs and services offered by the Alzheimer Society.
Here are some great ways you can host an Anything for Alzheimer's event:
- Sports event: Host a sports tournament such as golf, hockey, or a run.
- Performance event: Host a concert, play or comedy night.
- Celebration event: Invite family members to make donations to the Alzheimer Society in honour of your birthday.
- Corporate event: Enjoy a fun staff BBQ or jeans day in exchange for a donation to the Alzheimer Society.
- Sales events: Treat your co-workers to some bake goods in exchange for their donation.
- Unique events: Arrange a game night, movie screening, holiday social or coffee break to raise awareness and donations in your community.
These are just some examples. Your event for Anything for Alzheimer's can be anything!