The Alzheimer Society of Newfoundland and Labrador offers Virtual Family Support Groups for people affected by dementia to connect with others on a similar journey. Family Support Group acts as a positive outlet and safe environment for people to learn, laugh, and share common experiences.
- A safe environment to exchange information, support, and friendship with others impacted by dementia.
- Reduces feelings of isolation.
- Learn and share practical tips for coping strategies.
- Helps improve motivation and better understand dementia.
- Access current information.
- A place to find positivity and a sense of hope.