Register online or contact us today!
Week 3 - Navigating the System.
This week, we discuss Navigating the System.
- Be Ready for an Emergency Department Visit
- Regional Services
- Community Resources
- Medical Resources
- Newfoundland & Labrador Prescription Drug Program (NLPDP)
- Housing Options
- Government Health & Community Services
- Other Helpful Agencies
- The Alzheimer Society of Newfoundland & Labrador Resources
This weeks Learning Series speaker is Denver Newman.
- Denver Newman is the First Link Navigator for the Alzheimer Society of Newfoundland and Labrador and has been with the Society since 2021.
- In 2020, she obtained a Bachelor of Arts from Memorial University majoring in Sociology and minoring in Psychology.
- In her free time, Denver volunteers for the Red Cross.
Our connections matter!
Join the Alzheimer Society First Link Learning Series program today and learn more to live well with dementia.
Our learning series provides an overview of dementia, coping strategies, and knowledge of community support services. The series is 15 weeks and is at no cost to participants. Register today!