What Community Services can Help me?
Below are some of the main information and support services for persons living with dementia and their families that are available in the district of Thunder Bay:
- North West Community Care Access Centre (CCAC)
- Manor House Adult Day Program (St. Joseph's Care Group)
- Hospice Northwest
- Victorian Order of Nurses (VON)
- Ontario Home Care Association (OHCA)
- Meals on Wheels
- Thunder Bay Crisis Response Service
- 211 Ontario North (Information Services)
- North West Local Health Integration Network (LHIN)
- North West Dementia Network
- Medic Alert: Safely Home
- Specialized Geriatric Services (St. Joseph’s Care Group)
- Memory Clinic (NorWest Community Health Centre’s)
For more information about community services that support persons living with dementia, their families and partners in care, please contact the Alzheimer Society of Thunder Bay.