To learn more about our areas of need or how you can further the goals of the Alzheimer Society of Chatham-Kent, email [email protected].
Become a Volunteer
Volunteers play an important role in our service and program delivery. Their helping hands and caring hearts are woven into the fabric of the Society.
If you are interested in volunteering at the Society, we seek assistance in the following areas:
- Chatham Day Program
- Wallaceburg Day Program
- Special Events/Fundraising
- Education & Awareness
- Other Services & Programs
You can fill out the Volunteer Application and submit it by one of the following ways:
- Providing it in person at our office at 36 Memory Lane in Chatham
- Mailing it to our office at 36 Memory Lane, Chatham ON N7L 5M8
- Emailing it to [email protected]
- Faxing it to (519) 352-3680
Once we receive your application, we'll contact you and inform you of any current volunteer opportunities.