The Alzheimer Society of Simcoe County is pleased to offer our clients a free activity kit to help you through this time of physical distancing. Activity kits are available for a range of abilities and interests. Sample kits include:
- Early/Mid Stage Puzzle Lover Kit
- Early/Mid Stage Games Kit
- Early/Mid Stage Crafter Kit
- Early/Mid Stage Conversationalist Kit
- Early/Mid Stage Artist Kit
- Mid/Late Stage Reminiscing Kit
- Mid/Late Stage For the Gals Kit
Delivery or pick up of kits can be arranged. Kits are being delivered by our wonderful volunteers and unfortunately will not be delivered outside of Simcoe County.
Contact us to find out more about what is available and order your kit today!
Contact: Taryl Bougie, Education Coordinator & Social Recreation Facilitator
PH: (705) 722-1066 ext. 226
Email: [email protected]
A description of the contents of each set activity kit