During this time of limited in-person services we are providing clients with free activity kits to help stay cognitively engaged.
The Alzheimer Society of Simcoe County is pleased to offer our clients a free activity kit to help you stay engaged and connected. Activity kits are available for a range of abilities and interests. Individuals can select up to 5 items from a range of activities that includes:
- Puzzles (various sizes and pieces)
- Craft items (markers, crayons, paint, pens, colouring books, sketch pads, cross stitch kits, etc )
- Birdhouses to build and paint
- Personal care (nail polish, manicure sets)
- Crossword, word search, sudoku books
- Short stories, inspirational quotes
- Games (banagrams, cards, dice games, Qwirkle)
Delivery or pick up of kits can be arranged. Kits will not be delivered outside of Simcoe County.
Contact us to find out more about what is available and order your kit today!
Please connect with your Alzheimer Society staff contact or our main office @ 705-722-1066