- Sleep: A critical but overlooked aspect of dementia management: Resources, information and research to help families understand the sleep problems that can be associated with dementia. Designed by researchers from the Sleep and Function Interdisciplinary Group in the Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine at the University of Alberta.
- 10/66 Dementia Research Group: Encourages active collaboration between research groups in different developing countries, and between developed and developing countries.
- Alzheimer Research Forum: Promotes scientific communication and creative thinking in the search for the causes and treatments for Alzheimer's disease.
- The Kenneth G. Murray Alzheimer Research and Education Program: A unit of the Centre for Applied Health Research (CAHR) of the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, University of Waterloo in Ontario, MAREP is in partnership with six long-term care facilities (Innovation Centres) where onsite research on best practices and innovative approaches is conducted.
- Research Canada: An Alliance for Health Discovery is a not-for-profit, voluntary organization that is a strong national voice for health research advocacy in Canada.
- International Psychogeriatric Association: Includes a section on Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia (BPSD).
Last Updated: 11/08/2017