If you have a fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing AND in the 14 days before symptom onset, you have:
- Been to a COVID-19 impacted area, or
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 or
- You have been in close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been to a COVID-10 impacted area,
Then please postpone your visits.
To find out more about the programs and services offered by the Alzheimer Society of Muskoka, contact the office.
Contact the office to:
- Access our education services and support groups,
- Learn more about Alzheimer's disease and related dementias and
- Learn more about how you can help.
Contact the Alzheimer Society of Muskoka to find out about local programs and services at (705) 645-5621.
Executive Director, Bobbie Dawson
First Link Care Navigator, Pamela Leeder
Support Counsellor, Grace LeClair
Support Counsellor, Grace Wainman
Community Engagement Coordinator
Office Coordinator, Martha Coburn
Minds in Motion Coordinator, Lynda Low
Public Education Coordinator, Shawna Torkoff
In-Home Recreation Coordinator, Alistair Cameron
Recreation Support Facilitator, Becky MacDonald [email protected]
Digital Communications Coordinator, Sarah Kennedy [email protected]
Visit us at the Alzheimer Society of Muskoka:
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Phone: 705-645-5621
- Toll-free: 1-800-605-2075 (in Muskoka Parry Sound only)
- Fax: 705-645-4397
For general inquiries: [email protected]