Please contact us to find out more about the programs and services offered by the Alzheimer Society of Muskoka.
If you have a fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing AND in the 14 days before symptom onset, you have:
- Been to a COVID-19 impacted area, or
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 or
- You have been in close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been to a COVID-10 impacted area,
Then please postpone your visits.
The Alzheimer Society of Muskoka is still operating; however, we are not accepting unscheduled visitors. Please contact us (information below) for further information.
To find out more about the programs and services offered by the Alzheimer Society of Muskoka contact your nearest office.
Contact your nearest office to:
- Access our education services and support groups,
- Learn more about Alzheimer's disease and related dementias and
- Learn more about how you can help.
Contact the Alzheimer Society of Muskoka to find out about local programs and services at (705) 645-5621.
Interim Executive Director, Pamela Leeder
First Link Care Navigator, Pamela Leeder
Support Counsellor, Grace LeClair
Community Engagement Coordinator, Emily Tingey
Office Coordinator, Martha Coburn
Minds in Motion Coordinator, Lynda Low
Public Education Coordinator, Michael Schneider
Public Education Coordinator, Shawna Torkoff
Visit us at the Alzheimer Society of Muskoka:
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
440 Ecclestone Dr. Unit 17A, Bracebridge, ON, P1L 1Z6
- Phone: 705-645-5621
- Toll-free: 1-800-605-2075 (in Muskoka Parry Sound only)
- Fax: 705-645-4397
For general inquiries: [email protected]