If you have a fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing AND in the 14 days before symptom onset, you have:
- Been to a COVID-19 impacted area, or
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 or
- You have been in close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been to a COVID-10 impacted area,
Then please postpone your visits.
The Alzheimer Society of Muskoka is still operating; however, we are not accepting unscheduled visitors. Please contact us (information below) for further information.
To find out more about the programs and services offered by the Alzheimer Society of Muskoka contact your nearest office.
Contact your nearest office to:
- Access our education services and support groups,
- Learn more about Alzheimer's disease and related dementias and
- Learn more about how you can help.
Contact the Alzheimer Society of Muskoka to find out about local programs and services at (705) 645-5621.
Support Counsellor, Jessica Verbeek
First Link Care Navigator, Pamela Leeder
Public Education Coordinator, Shawna Torkoff
Resource Development Coordinator, Trisha Soja
Minds in Motion Coordinator, Lynda Low
Administrative Assistant, Martha Coburn
Fund Development Officer, Sandy MacNevin
Visit us at the Alzheimer Society of Muskoka:
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Phone: 705-645-5621
- Toll-free: 1-800-605-2075 (in Muskoka Parry Sound only)
- Fax: 705-645-4397
For general inquiries: [email protected]