How to iPod
Building your libraryFind the individual's favourite music - Make a discussion about it. Some ideas of questions to ask:
- Do you have any records/cds/tapes that are your favourites? Where are they?
- Can you hum any of your favourite songs?
- What songs did you sing to your children?
- What do you listen to when to want to relax?
- What songs make you feel happy?
Download iTunes and set up an account:
- This will hold your library (music, audio books, old-time radio programs, etc.)
- You can create a variety of playlists
Add songs to your library:
- Try to aim for 80 - 100 songs (our iPod Shuffles hold approximately 300 songs)
- You can use your own personal collection and burn to computer or utilize the iTunes Store
Ideas for building your library
- Sample 90 second clips for free before purchasing. This is good if you aren't sure you want to purchase a song.
- The 'Genius' feature on iTunes will link you to songs similar to those already selected.
- Try a 'best of' compilation of a favourite artist