If you have any questions or concerns, please call or email our Social Recreation Team:
Welcome to our Virtual Social Recreation page!
A big hello from everyone at the Alzheimer Society of Perth County. We hope you are well! We have attached several downloadable resources, as well as some links that we thought you might like. Our goal is to keep your minds moving while we are isolated from COVID-19.
We hope you have fun, laugh a little and challenge yourself! Stay safe and be well!
- Home Support Exercise Program
- Ball Exercise Program
- Canadian Centre for Activity and Aging
- DICE (Dementia Inclusive Choices for Exercises)
- Best Exercise for Seniors
- Gentle Chair Yoga for Dementia
- 10 Minute Indoor Walking Workout
- 15 Minute Senior Pilates Chair Class
- Gentle Chair Yoga for Beginners and Seniors
Health, wellness and nutrition
Virtual field trips
- Stratford Festival
- Grand Ole Opry – Watch the Saturday Night Opry Livestream
- All Trails – find any trail to go for a walk, hike or bike ride
- Kind-heARTed Studio – Free Online Illustration Classes.
- Louvre Museum Paris – Mona Lisa
- National Geographic Documentary – Wild Thailand
- The Top 10 Most Beautiful Churches in the World
- 50s-60s Rock N Roll
- The Cabot Trail – Cape Breton Island
- The Pumpkin Patch
- The Secrets of Wild Canada
- Eagles: The Kings of the Sky
- Best Oldie 70s Music Hits
- History of Remembrance Day
- The Poppy: Canada’s Symbol of Remembrance
- “We Remember” Remembrance Day Song
- City of Stratford
- Dementia Ability - Free downloadable resources.
- Discover Listowel
- Government of Canada.
- Huron-Perth Boomers
- McCormick Dementia Services – Caregivers Corner
- STAR Family Health Team
- Stratford Library.
- The Friendship Centre St. Marys
- The Local
- Town of St. Marys
- United Way Perth-Huron
- YMCA of Stratford-Perth