If you have any questions or concerns, please call or email our Social Recreation Team:
Welcome to our Virtual Social Recreation page!
A big hello from everyone at the Alzheimer Society of Perth County. We hope you are well! We have attached several downloadable resources, as well as some links that we thought you might like. Our goal is to keep your minds moving while we are isolated from COVID-19.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season!
- Jigsaw Puzzle Online
- Sudoku Online
- Crosswords Online
- Word Search Online
- Bowl Me Over – Rhyming Puzzle
- Hot Soup – Crossword
- January – Wordsearch
- Junkdrawer – Party Cleanup Detective
- Math Quiz #6
- New Year's Day Puzzle – Unscramble
- New Year's Day – Word Mining
- Radio – Maze
- Which Word Doesn’t Belong
- Coloring Pages:
Health, wellness and nutrition
Virtual field trips
- Stratford Festival - watch “The Merry Wives of Windsor” here on Thursday, January 21 at 7 pm
- All Trails – find any trail to go for a walk, hike or bike ride
- Kind-heARTed Studio – Free Online Illustration Classes.
- East Coast Canadian Music
- Funniest Animals
- 12 Most Beautiful Places on Planet Earth
- The Secret of Antarctica – National Geographic
- Virtual Vacations
- Virtual Tour of Buckingham Palace – Friday, January 15 from 7 to 9 PM
- Moraine Lake - Alberta
- Northern Lights
- Classic Country Songs
- You Raise Me Up – Children’s Choir
- 14 Most Beautiful Catholic Cathedrals and Churches in the World
- The 30 Most Dangerous Bridges in the World
- City of Stratford
- Dementia Ability - Free downloadable resources.
- Discover Listowel
- Government of Canada.
- Huron-Perth Boomers
- McCormick Dementia Services – Caregivers Corner
- STAR Family Health Team
- Stratford Library.
- The Friendship Centre St. Marys
- The Local
- Town of St. Marys
- United Way Perth-Huron
- Visit Stratford
- YMCA of Stratford-Perth