If you have any questions or concerns, please call or email our Social Recreation Team:
Welcome to our Virtual Social Recreation page!
A big hello from everyone at the Alzheimer Society of Perth County. We hope you are well! We have attached several downloadable resources, as well as some links that we thought you might like. Our goal is to keep your minds moving while we are isolated from COVID-19.
- Home Support Exercise Program
- Ball Exercise Program
- Canadian Centre for Activity and Aging
- DICE (Dementia Inclusive Choices for Exercises)
- HASFIT Heart and Soul Fitness
- 30 Minute Low-Impact Workout
- 7 Exercises to Increase Blood Flow & Circulation in Legs & Feet
- 15 Minute Happy Walking Workout
- Zumba Gold Fitness - Beginner's Seated Class
- 15 Minute Joint Friendly Workout
- Jigsaw Puzzle Online
- Sudoku Online
- Crosswords Online
- Martin Sheen Word Search
- Cranium Sudoku
- Fun Numbers Quiz
- The French Chef Fit in the Word
- All About Elephants Crossword
- Shade Category Word Game
- School Days Search and Solve Word Search
- Garage Sale Word Scrabble
- Pasta Carbonara Word Mining
Health, wellness and nutrition
- Canada’s Food Guide.
- Canadian Mental Health Association.
- Health Canada.
- Mindful Mike – Cultivating Calm and Meditations.
Virtual field trips
- All Trails – find any trail to go for a walk, hike or bike ride
- Kind-heARTed Studio and YouTube channel
- Toronto Zoo – Facebook LIVE at 1pm Daily and check out the Toronto Zoo YouTube channel to watch some amazing animals videos or listen to the Wild for Life Podcast
- Greatest 50s Hits Playlist
- Cup Obstacle Challenge Cat vs Dog
- Go to Mars!
- Flying Over Kauai - Aerial Video
- Folk/Acoustic/Chill Playlist
- The Evolution of Dance - 1950 to 2019
- Dean Martin & Caterina Valente - One Note Samba
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Brazil
- 25 Greatest Natural Wonders of the World
- 15 Most Extravagant Restaurants
- Classic Folk Rock Playlist
- Sound of Music | Central Station Antwerp Flash Mob
- Life on Tristan da Cunha – the World's Most Remote Inhabited Island
- City of Stratford
- Dementia Ability - Free downloadable resources.
- Discover Listowel
- Government of Canada.
- Huron-Perth Boomers
- Huron-Perth Public Health
- McCormick Dementia Services – Caregivers Corner
- STAR Family Health Team
- Stratford Library.
- The Friendship Centre St. Marys
- The Local
- Town of St. Marys
- United Way Perth-Huron
- Visit Stratford
- YMCA of Stratford-Perth