Online Resources and Apps
ASWW YouTube Channel
- Education videos
- Dementia-friendly gentle exercises that can be done seated or standing
- Fun and stimulating games and activities
- 8-week mindfulness meditation program for family care partners
- Learn and practice different meditation skills each session
- Learn how to effectively relate to and cope with internal and external stressors
- Participants must purchase “The Mindful Way Workbook”
- Private and confidential Live video-teleconferencing
- Tip sheets and videos about caregiving
- Access to interactive online events
- Information about CARERS and TEACH programs
For more information, please visit www.dementiacarers.ca.
Mobile AppsDementia Advisor App
- Interactive format to learn about dementia and communication skills
Dementia Talk App
- Track dementia related behaviours, medication, and appointments
- Share information with family members and members of health care team
Both apps are available at no cost on Android and Apple app stores.
These online resources are available in partnership with Reitman Centre.
Last Updated: 07/16/2020