If you are interested in registering for an education session, please call our office at 519-742-1422.
Educational programs are offered to people with dementia, their family members and friends, and professionals on the following topics:
- Learning and support series for care partners
- Education forums for care partners
- Education series and groups for persons with dementia
- Education for professionals
- Forums and events addressing:
- other dementias
- visiting and connecting
- care for the caregiver
- ambiguous loss
- tax programs
- legal issues
- advance care planning
- end of life and palliative care
We also offer a variety of social and recreational programs for people with dementia and care partners.
For a full list of our events, and educational programs please view our Alzheimer Society Waterloo Wellington Program Guide.