To find out more about the IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer's and to register for a Walk near you, visit www.walkforalzheimers.ca today!
Make your move on Sunday, May 31, 2020, and show the power of connection!
Get ready for the first virtual IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer’s. While we can’t physically walk together right now, we can still connect virtually and have fun as a group! Do a dance, walk the stairs, jump rope, or walk around the block. Challenge friends, family, neighbours and co-workers to join you and let’s show the world that our connections matter.
- CLIMB THE STAIRS
- HOP, SKIP AND JUMP
- TRY YOGA, TAI CHI
- DANCE IN THE LIVING ROOM
- WALK AROUND THE HOUSE OR THE BLOCK
- STRIKE A POSE
Sign up today and make your move!
For those of you who have the ability, we need your support now, more than ever before. We have many ways to connect you to your community and help you to reach out and have a meaningful impact. Together we can make a difference.
- Register here to join the first virtual IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer’s in your neighbourhood. Let us know what your move is and whether you are connecting solo or as a team on social media using the hashtags #IGWalkForAlz and #OurConnectionsMatter.
- We’ll send you a welcome email with instructions on how to organize your solo or team activity and we’ll help you “show your true colours for Alzheimer’s” with a fun and meaningful activity that everyone can do.
- Over the coming weeks, we will be sharing exciting new programs and activities that we can do together virtually in preparation for our first virtual IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer’s.
- On May 31, 2020, together we will move in our own way to show support and awareness for Alzheimer’s across Canada.
Please reach out and connect with friends, family and neighbours. Remember to use the hashtags #IGWalkForAlz and #OurConnectionsMatter on social media and join Canadians across the country who are sharing their moves. Every move you make and share can help a caregiver, person living with dementia, health care worker or support person. We will be sharing exciting updates and online events in the coming weeks.
Be well. Stay home and stay tuned for fun, fitness and raising much-needed support and awareness.