You can get involved in lots of ways, including volunteering with your local Alzheimer Society, fundraising, advocating, and donating. As a non-profit organization dedicated to helping people with dementia, one of our main goals is to find a cure for Alzheimer's disease.
- Ambassador ProgramAlzheimer Society of Huron County is looking for ambassadors to represent our Society in their community.
- Become a Friend of the Society
Show your support! Become a become a Friend of the Society.
- VolunteerIt's people like you who make all the difference. Become a volunteer today.
- Just For You: Volunteer Companion Program
The Just For You: Volunteer Companion Program is an one-on-one visiting program for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia.
- iPods for Memories Program
- Share your story
At the Alzheimer Society, we believe that sharing your story can help.
Visit our Stories of hope section to connect hear inspiring stories from those who have been affected by Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
- The Canadian Charter of Rights for People with DementiaPeople with dementia are individuals with the same human rights as anyone else. Learn more about the Canadian Charter of Rights for People with Dementia.