“I donated an amount that I could afford. I hope that if other people gave similar donations, it would become enough to make an impact.”
- Alzheimer Society of Saskatchewan Monthly Donor
Become a Monthly Donor
Monthly donors help support the important work of the Alzheimer Society of Saskatchewan through secure and convenient financial donations.
When you become a monthly donor, you:
- Help support vital programs and services for more than 20,000 people living with dementia in Saskatchewan and their care partners, as well as important dementia research to find cause, a cure, and improve quality of life
- Are recognized as a Forget Me Not Partner
- Will be updated throughout the year on the impact of your gift
- Receive a charitable tax receipt at the end of the calendar year with the cumulative amount you donated
To arrange your monthly gift, you can also:
- Phone (toll-free) 1-800-263-3367
- Email us at [email protected]
- Mail a void cheque to the Alzheimer Society of Saskatchewan - 301-2550-12th Avenue, Regina, Saskatchewan S4P 3X1
Why Become a Monthly Donor?
“My decision to donate monthly to Alzheimer’s Society was after my Mom passed away. Her last years were spent with dementia and I spent time with her every day, which meant I saw many others also with dementia on a daily basis.
"Seeing and talking with a lot of these people opened my eyes to the fact that we need to do all we can to help raise funds for the Alzheimer Society."
- Dianne Davidson, Alzheimer Society Monthly Donor