Each engraving on the Monument of Memories is only $150, and is considered a tax-deductible donation to the Alzheimer Society.
To order your engraving today, print the order form, call 519-974-2220 ext. 225, or email [email protected] today.
Monument of Memories
Looking for a way to celebrate your life or the memory of a loved one?
Need a unique and lasting gift, especially for that hard-to-buy-for person?
Consider purchasing an engraving on the Alzheimer Society's Monument of Memories.
Located in beautiful Jackson Park on Ouellette Ave. and Tecumseh Rd East, our Monument for Memories is a way to remember and be remembered.
Your Donation Stays in Windsor- Essex
And with each engraving, you make a donation to the Alzheimer Society of Windsor and Essex County.
Your donation stays in Windsor-Essex and helps us provide:
- Free classes about Alzheimer's disease and other forms of progressive dementia, so those who are affected can better understand these diseases and how to manage them
- Free support group sessions for people with dementia and their family caregivers, helping them realize they're not alone in this journey, and can share experiences and learn from each other
- In-Home Respite Care, which allows family caregivers to get a break from their heavy responsibilities with peace of mind, knowing their loved one is receiving proper and quality care in their own home
- Day Away Program, where persons with early-stage dementia can enjoy a full day of appropriate activities, socialization, and basic nursing care in our facility
- Support for research to help us better understand Alzheimer's disease and, eventually, how to cure it