Where is care provided?
Care is provided in the home of the person living with dementia. A visit to the home by ASWE staff must be conducted prior to services being provided.
What services are provided?
Our qualified, and specially trained Client Support Staff will attend to the daily living needs of the client such as:
- attending to personal care needs including bathing, grooming and use of the toilet
- assistance with transferring (provided lifting is not required without assistive devices)
- monitoring safety
- monitoring intake of medication following ASWE's strict guidelines
- encouraging and engaging in exercise/range of motion activities. Implementing recreational activities based on the past and present likes and dislikes of the person living with dementia
- meal preparation for the client as per instructions from the care partner and assistance to eat
- create a trusting relationship with the person living with dementia and their care partner
Hours of Operation and Fees
Monday - Sunday, 24 hours per day
Program Fees: $14.50* per hour
*Subject to change*
For more information about this program please contact our First Link® Coordinator at (519) 974-2220 Ext. 231