Niagara Elder Abuse Prevention Network
To work collaboratively with agencies and seniors to prevent elder abuse and create a safe community where older adults are valued and respected within the Niagara Region.
- To promote awareness and provide education and information exchange on elder abuse and its prevention.
- To advocate for changes in the service delivery system based on identified gaps and relevant research.
- To develop strategies to improve the identification, prevention and response to elder abuse.
- Be Aware... Take Care: A Safety Guide for Older or Vulnerable Persons
- Soyez Vigilant... Soyez Méfiant: Guide de sécurité pour les personnes âgées ou vulnérables
- NEAPN Brochure (English)
- NEAPN Brochure (French)
- Niagara Elder Abuse Decision Tree
To Join or for More Information
| Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region
|Centre de santé Communautaire||905-734-1141|
|Seniors Community Programs||905-984-6900|
|Ontario Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse||www.onpea.org|
Last Updated: 11/08/2017