The staff, volunteers, and Board of the Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region are strongly committed to supporting people living with dementia, their caregivers, and their families. See who sits on our Board and who is part of our staff, and find out how you can join our team!
Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors are a diverse group of volunteers dedicated to the governance, overall policy and service direction of the Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region.
- Laura Ford, President
- Dennis Martin, Past President
- Tim Wright, Vice President
- Heather Doerksen, Treasurer
- Catherine Esposito, Secretary
- Linda Gigliotti, Director
- Vic Kerschl, Director & Foundation Rep
- Rene O'Brien, Director
- Jennifer Schembri, Director
- Sherri Turner, Director
For more information on joining our Board of Directors, please contact Teena Kindt, Chief Executive Officer or complete our volunteer application form.
- Teena Kindt, CEO
- Karen Post, Manager of Fund Development
- Sarah Putman, Director of Education
- David Angus, Director of Programs and Services/Policy Officer
Client Programs and Services
- Dion McParland, Family Support Counsellor
- Barbara Summers, Family Support Counsellor
- Greg Tikky, Family Support Counsellor
- Nancy Docherty, Family Support Counsellor
- Nicole Gascon, Family Support Counsellor
- Stephanie Miklavcic, Family Support Counsellor
- Kathryn Newhouse, Family Support Counsellor
- Monica Herjavec, Intensive Case Counsellor
- Katie Dutka, Intensive Case Counsellor
- Brittany Roach, First Link Care Navigator
- Angela Monrad, First Link Coordinator
- Cathy Dennis, LEGHO-First Link Navigator
- Angela Cancellara, Public Education Coordinator
- Melissa Ricciuto, Wellness and Early Stage Programs Coordinator
- Lisa Verburg, Supporting Independent Living Community Worker
Psychogeriatric Resource Consultants
- Sherri Davis, Psychogeriatric Resource Consultant
- Denise Verreault, Psychogeriatric Resource Consultant
- Gisele Cote, Reception
- Lorri Watamaniuk, Coordinator of Volunteer Programs
- Kristine Scott, Finance Officer
- Teena Nouri, Database Coordinator
- Wendy Nasmith, Respite Coordinator
- Emma Fedorchuk, Communications Coordinator
- Alyzza Dixon, Intake Coordinator
By joining our team, you will be a part of a dynamic group of individuals who all work towards creating dementia-friendly communities and improving the quality of life for persons living with dementia, their care partners, and families.
Inquire today to find out how you can work at the forefront of dementia care.
There are no positions available at this time.