Before sending an email to our board members or staff, please review the Risk of Electronic Communication by clicking here.
Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors are a diverse group of volunteers dedicated to the governance, overall policy and service direction of the Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region.
- Tim Wright, President
- Laura Ford, Past President
- Jennifer Schembri, Vice President
- Heather Doerksen, Treasurer
- Catherine Esposito, Secretary
- Linda Gigliotti, Director
- Catharine Gray, Director
- Vic Kerschl, Director, Foundation Rep
- Dennis Martin, Director
- Rene O’Brien, Director
- Teena Kindt, CEO
- Karen Post, Manager of Fund Development
- Sarah Putman, Director of Education
- David Angus, Director of Programs and Services/Policy Officer
Client Programs and Services
- Dion McParland, Family Support Counsellor
- Barbara Summers, Family Support Counsellor
- Greg Tikky, Family Support Counsellor
- Nancy Docherty, Family Support Counsellor
- Nicole Gascon, Family Support Counsellor
- Stephanie Miklavcic, Family Support Counsellor
- Amanda Staynes, Family Support Counsellor
- Melanie Griffith, Francophone Family Support Counsellor
- Katie Dutka, Intensive Case Counsellor
- Kaitlynn Lutomski, Intensive Case Counsellor
- Brittany Roach, Integrated Dementia Resource Consultant
- Laura Woytowich, First Link Care Navigator
- Angela Monrad, First Link Coordinator
- Cathy Dennis, LEGHO-First Link Navigator
- Angela Cancellara, Public Education Coordinator
- Melissa Ricciuto, Wellness and Early Stage Programs Coordinator
- Lisa Verburg, Supporting Independent Living Community Worker
Psychogeriatric Resource Consultants
- Sherri Davis, Psychogeriatric Resource Consultant
- Denise Verreault, Psychogeriatric Resource Consultant
By joining our team, you will be a part of a dynamic group of individuals who all work towards creating dementia-friendly communities and improving the quality of life for persons living with dementia, their care partners, and families.
Inquire today to find out how you can work at the forefront of dementia care.
There are no positions available at this time.
Alzheimer Society of Niagara Foundation
The Alzheimer Society Niagara Foundation was launched in June of 2006 and is now the fundraising arm that funds the programs and services of the Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region. It will ensure the future viability of specialized dementia care services in Niagara, especially with the ever-changing climate of health care and the competition for resources.
It offers several satisfying and effective philanthropic options that will make the most of donated dollars as well as offer taxation benefits to the donor. Funds can be established in a loved one’s or family name that will grow in perpetuity.
Click here to learn more about the Alzheimer Society of Niagara Foundation.
Our Board of Directors are a diverse group of volunteers dedicated to the governance, overall policy and service direction of the Alzheimer Society of Niagara Foundation.
2023/2024 Board of Directors
- Vic Kerschl, Chair
- Bob Miller, Past Chair
- Anne Radojcic, Vice Chair
- Anthony Dellavedova, Treasurer
- John Pula, Secretary
- David Alexander, Director
- Bob Gosselin, Director
- Bob Martens, Director
- John Netherway, Director
- Rene O’Brien, Director, Society Rep
- Susan Uzelac, Director