Thank you so much for supporting our 2023 IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer's! Because of wonderful people like you, we were able to raise $185,000 (and counting!) to support the programs and services offered at the Niagara Alzheimer Society.
Top Pledged Individual:
- TV Sponsored by Right at Home Canada - Mark Ewert
- $200 Gift Certificate for VandenDool Jewellers - Ken Hendriks
- Dinner for 2 at Kelsey's and River Lions VIP Experience for 2 - Peter Huebert
Top Pledged Teams
- Use of Community Suite for 14 people to attend a Niagara IceDogs 2023-24 regular season game at the Meridian Centre. Includes light snacks and beverages - Sedona Senior Communities
- $200 Gift Certificate to Harvey's Restaurant - Nana Sue Sue's Rugrats
- $200 Gift Certificate for Kelsey's Restaurant - Triple the Trouble
- $100 Gift Certificate for bowling at Parkway Social. One lane for up to 6 people including shoe rental - Tommy's Troops
- Our auction closes on June 11, 2023, @ 9:00 pm. Click here.
2023 Walk Spokesperson - Lisa Waddleton
Learn more about our 2023 Walk Spokesperson, Lisa Waddleton, and her mother, Catherine, by clicking here!
More About the Event
The IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer's is Canada’s largest fundraiser for Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, taking place in more than 200 communities across the country. In 2022, Canadians participating in the Walk raised an amazing $5.7 million.
Since 2015, the IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer’s has raised over $41 million for people living with dementia and their care partners. Thank you for making a difference!