The Alzheimer Society can help you by providing information, resources, education, support and counseling. Check out your local Alzheimer Society to find out about local programs and services.
- Active Living Programs
Find out more about our Active Living Programs.
- SupportGet the support you need.
- RespiteClick here to learn about respite.
- Education/InformationClick here to learn more about education/information.
- System NavigatorClick here for more information about our System Navigator.
- First Link
To learn more about First Link please click above.
- Side by Side Companion Program“Side by Side”, volunteer companion program provides short-term relief for caregivers while providing companionship and socialization to the person living with Alzheimer's disease or related dementias in their own home, hospital or long term care home.
- Resource LibraryClick here for more resources.