Adult Day Program
Connecting with others, engaging in activities and providing caregivers with a break from caregiving are a few of the goals of an adult day program. This program serves individuals in the United Counties of Prescott-Russell.
Days, Times, Locations
The Alzheimer Society hosts an Adult Day Program for eligible individuals – Monday to Friday from 9:30am to 2:30pm. There is a fee of $19 per day to participate.
The Adult Day Program is offered five days a week:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday the program is located in Forest Park (North-West of Casselman).
- Thursday the program is offered in Hawkesbury.
Who is eligible?
- Individuals with a probable or confirmed diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease or a related dementia.
- Participants must reside in the Prescott-Russell Region.
- Individuals of any age are welcome to join our program.
- Individuals must be fairly independent with toileting as only limited assistance can be provided.
- The client's needs and abilities will be evaluated by our staff prior to admission to the day program to make sure the program is right for them.
To contact the program
Call the Day Program Coordinator 613-932-4914 or 1-888-222-1445 to learn more.