We’re here to help
As the COVID-19 pandemic rapidly evolves, we are committed to you. We are here to ensure you receive the care and support you need, while protecting your safety and the safety of our team. We are actively monitoring updates and recommendations issued by the Government of New Brunswick and the Public Health Agency of Canada related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and will share updates to our operations here as thing evolve.
Supporting you through COVID-19
We remain committed to providing ongoing services while we go through this challenging time together.
Our offices located in red and orange zones are closed to the public, but will continue to provide remote and virtual services.
Our offices in yellow zones are open to the public. Please note the following changes based on New Brunswick Public Health requirements and recommendations to ensure our offices are a safe space for everyone:
- Guests are encouraged to make an appointment in advance by calling 1-800-664-8411 or emailing [email protected]
- Visitors are encouraged to call upon arrival to complete a pre-screening check over the phone. Once completed, they will be invited inside and staff will greet them at reception desk.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask when entering the office space and will be asked to sanitize or wash their hands.
- High traffic public areas are sanitized a minimum of twice daily (door handles, counter tops, elevator buttons, light switches).
- Staff will be sanitizing common areas and equipment before and after use.
- Posters are on display throughout the offices as reminders of physical distancing requirements and etiquette.
- Hand sanitizer, spray sanitizer and paper towels are available throughout the office.
Contact us to learn how we can best serve you, either using regular telephone check-ins, email, free videoconferencing technology or face-to-face meetings following Public Health protocol. We are here for you and will continue to serve you in the very best way possible for you.
While our in-person programs are currently on hold to help contain the spread of the coronavirus, we are excited to offer several virtual programs to those living with dementia and their care partners.
Virtual Caregiver Support Network: We are offering virtual meetings for family members that care for someone living with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia in lieu of our traditional in-person Caregiver Support Networks. Click here for more details.
If you have questions about programs, services or how to help us reach those who are isolated, call us 1-800-664-8411 or email [email protected].
Practical advice and information during COVID-19
Whether you are a caregiver or someone with dementia living on your own, use the following information and practical advice to stay healthy and safe through the pandemic. Click here to read helpful tips and resources during COVID-19.