To live in a community where people living with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias are accepted and supported in their environment.
To improve the quality of life of people living with Alzheimer's disease or other dementias and their care partners.
- Accountability — We take personal responsibility for using our resources efficiently, achieving measurable results, and being accountable to individuals living with dementia, their care partners, our funders and our community.
- Collaboration — We respect and value each other, thrive on our diversity and work with partners to leverage our collective strength in making a difference for those we serve.
- Respect — We act in ways that honour the dignity, uniqueness and worth of every person.
- Excellence — We strive to be the best at what we do and a model for others to follow.
- Innovation — We are committed to finding new ways to enhance the quality of life for those living with dementia and their care partners.
- Empowerment — We support individuals rights' to ask for what is needed to improve their quality of life.