- What is dementia?
- Alzheimer's disease
- Other dementias
- Treatment options
- 30 Days to Better Brain Health Challenge
- What can I do to keep my brain healthy?
- Your guide to a healthy brain
- Challenge yourself
- Be socially active
- What’s good for your heart is good for your brain
- Be physically active
- Reduce stress
- Protect your head
- Make healthy lifestyle choices
- Do your brain a favour - volunteer!
- worried I may have dementia
Learn more about dementia and when to talk to your doctor.
- recently diagnosed
Being diagnosed with dementia can be overwhelming. Learn what you can do.
- living with dementia
Plan now to live well
- supporting someone
Supporting a person with dementia isn’t always easy. Learn how to help while taking care of you.
- trying to reduce my risk
There are steps you can take. Learn more
whether you, a partner, or family member are living with dementia.