Individualized supportive counselling is available for:
- Caregivers of persons with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias
- Family of someone with dementia
- Friends of someone with dementia
Counselling is confidential and is offered by telephone, e-mail or in person at the Alzheimer Society office in Owen Sound or satellite location in Kincardine.
Please call 519-376-7230 or 1-800-265-9013 to book an appointment.
The Alzheimer Society of Grey-Bruce offers eight support groups for caregivers of the person with dementia.
- The caregiver support group is an opportunity for caregivers to come together and share successes and challenges while providing care and support for the persons with dementia.
- It's a safe and informal environment facilitated by a support counsellor with knowledge and experience in the field of dementia care.
- For the group session in your area click on the "Support Group Schedule" link below.
Please reach out to the Alzheimer Society of Grey-Bruce at 519-376-7230 or 1-800-265-9013, for more information.