How to Make a First Link® Referral:
- Either call 1-800-265-9013 or 519-376-7230 to speak to the First Link® Coordinator who will complete the referral form by phone, or
- Download and fill out the referral form, then fax the completed form to 519-376-2428.
About First Link®
First Link® will help you to:
- Get connected early and support you throughout your journey
- Learn about every step of the journey; from diagnosis to day-to-day living
- Connect to Alzheimer Society programs, and other community and health care services
Anyone can make a referral to First Link®; the individual diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias and their families. You do not need a referral from a physician or other health care professional to access the community of support available.
Our First Link® Team
Let our team of dementia care experts make the journey of caring for someone with dementia a little easier.
Tamara Peters, B.A. B.S.W. M.A., Family Support Counsellor
Jennifer Coffey, B.A. Psych/Gerontology (Hons), Family Support Counsellor
Cindy Zettler, BASc, Family Support Counsellor
Kirsten Camartin, MSW RSW DTATI cand, Family Support Counsellor
Brett Stewart, HBSW, RSW Family Support Counsellor
Sandra Hong, RPN, Public Education Coordinator
Susan Pouget, OT REG (ONT), Team Leader/Counsellor
Krystle Pratt , HON. BA(TR), Social Recreation Coordinator
Amber Jackson, BSW RSW, Family Support Counsellor