This toll-free service is available for families, caregivers, and New Brunswickers living with dementia who have questions, or require support or information. It's available province-wide in both English and French.
If you have questions about Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias, call the Alzheimer Society of New Brunswick toll-free at 1-800-664-8411 to receive information and support.
The Alzheimer InfoLine is here to answer your questions!
Whether you have concerns about someone who may be developing dementia, are recently diagnosed or are looking for support throughout the continuum of the disease, our team is here for you! We have information and resources to support you at all stages of the dementia journey.
Who Can Call
- Individuals living with dementia
- Members of the general public
Get Information On
- Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Warning signs of dementia
- Getting a diagnosis
- Progressions of the disease
- Planning for the future
- Maintaining independence
- Caregiving tips and strategies
- Financial and Legal Matters
- Transitioning to Long-Term Care
- End of life care
- And more!