Join the Great Canadian Giving Challenge - Donate Today!
How it Works
Every $1 donated to the Alzheimer Society of Alberta and Northwest Territories in the month of June is an automatic entry to win the $20,000 prize.
The Challenge begins June 1, 2021 and runs until June 30, 2021.
The grand prize draw happens on July 1, 2021.
What Could We Do With $20,000?
Winning the $20,000 grand prize would allow us to...
- Provide 133 families access to First Link® Connections - a place for people to learn about dementia, what community resources are available, and how the Alzheimer Society can help them plan for the future.
- Cover the cost for 333 people to attend a support group for an entire year so people with dementia and their care partners don't have to feel so alone.
- Host 23 ASANT Café webinars which provides up to 200 people access to professional speakers on dementia-related topics.
The Fine Print
- Minimum $3 donation required
- Only donations made through the canadahelps.org website will be entered for the prize draw.
Learn more at givingchallenge.ca.