The volunteers at the Alzheimer Society of Hastings-Prince Edward have been running used book sales in Belleville since 1989. Sales are TYPICALLY held the first Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of February, June and November .
Our next book sale will be July 27, 28, 29, 2021 - at the Bay View Mall. 8:30 am - 4:30 pm all three days.
Tuesday July 27th - regular price $3 soft cover, $4 hard cover
Wednesday July 28th - half price books
Thursday July 29th - bring and fill a bag for $10
Book donations are currently being accepted by appointment only. To set up an appointment call 613-962-0892 or email [email protected] We can accept up to 5 medium sized boxes of good condition books.
Currently we do no accept:
- textbooks, resource guides, user manuals, booklets, magazines, or Reader's Digest condensed
- torn, discoloured, water damaged or musty smelling books. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- all books accepted at discretion of ASHPE staff!
- Thank you for thinking of us - and for going through your books to make sure you only include what we can sell
Currently we are only accepting donations by APPOINTMENT. We mostly sell soft and hard cover novels. We do NOT accept magazines, text books, resource guides, yellowed/damaged/worn books, and all book donations are by the discretion of ASHPE staff. We cannot accept more than 4-5 medium sized boxes at this time. We do not arrange pick up.
2021 Book Sale Dates
- March 2021 - Over $5000 RAISED
- JULY 27, 28, 29, 2021