To join or for more information, please contact:
- Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region (Dion McParland) at 905-687-3914
- Centre de santé Communautaire at 905-734-1141
- Niagara Region Seniors Community Programs at 905-984-6900
- To promote awareness and provide education and information exchange on elder abuse and its prevention.
- To advocate for changes in the service delivery system based on identified gaps and relevant research.
- To develop strategies to improve the identification, prevention and response to elder abuse.
More useful links and resources
Ontario Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse: http://www.onpea.org/