Our Community Resource Centre at #1-403 Ontario Street in St. Catharines is open to the public every Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Please call us at 905-687-3914 for more details or contact us at [email protected]
COVID-19 Protection Plan
Public Health legislation does not require mandatory face coverings and has given individual organizations the authority to set their own procedures.
The Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region (ASNR) is requiring staff to wear face coverings (non-medical masks, cloth masks or 3-ply masks) while client-facing in the office and during home visits. Masks are not required to be worn in the office for daily work activities.
Staff and volunteers must remain masked unless proper distancing is possible during client programs and education sessions.
Clients' and visitors' use of masks is voluntary, but it is encouraged while entering and leaving programs/facilities.
The ASNR requires volunteers and vendors to continue to use face coverings unless within their own activity space or proper distancing can be maintained.
Should a staff member/client/volunteer/vendor request masks be worn in their presence, that request should be respected and adhered to.
In-Person Group Guidelines
- We are no longer requiring clients to be vaccinated against Covid-19 to attend our programs.
- Efforts will be taken to maintain physical distancing in groups
- Group size will depend on venue capacity and how many individuals can attend while maintaining physical distancing
- Staff can only provide refreshments that are individually wrapped (water bottles, wrapped snacks, etc.)
- Cleaning measures will be completed by the staff member facilitating the group or off-site member
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available at each table
The Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region recognizes that many individuals may still feel uncomfortable attending in-person programming sessions and would prefer to continue using the ASNR's services virtually. This is why we have modified many of our programs to accommodate the Zoom platform.
Learn more about our online programming.
If you have any questions or concerns about our updated COVID-19 policies, please call us at 905-687-3914.