Public Forums are held throughout the year to allow the general public to learn more about dementia. Respite services available - please call the Alzheimer Society at 905-687-3914 to discuss eligibility.
Topics may include:
- Eat Your Way to a Health Brain
- Legal & Financial Issues
- Connecting with Care (with HNHB LHIN)
- Holiday Tips and Strategies
- What is Dementia?
Choose a date on the form below to see more information about each public forum.
- Sept 21, 2020: Normal Aging vs Dementia (6:30 pm - online Zoom meeting)
- Sept 30, 2020: Advanced Care Planning (6:30 pm - online Zoom meeting)