Public Forums are held throughout the year to allow the general public to learn more about dementia. Respite services available - please call the Alzheimer Society at 905-687-3914 to discuss eligibility.
Topics may include:
- Eat Your Way to a Health Brain
- Legal & Financial Issues
- Connecting with Care (with HNHB LHIN)
- Holiday Tips and Strategies
- What is Dementia?
Choose a date on the form below to see more information about each public forum.
- January 23, 2020: Bring Each Other Home: A Caregiver's Journey (6:30 pm)
- February 4, 2020: Canada Revenue Agency: Tax Benefits (6:30 pm) FULL (Add yourself to the wait list using the form below and we will let you know the next time this topic is available)
- February 25, 2020: Long-Term Care Transitional Self-Health (6:00 pm)