Public Forums are held throughout the year to allow the general public to learn more about dementia. Respite services available - please call the Alzheimer Society at 905-687-3914 to discuss eligibility.
Topics may include:
- Eat Your Way to a Health Brain
- Legal & Financial Issues
- Connecting with Care (with HNHB LHIN)
- Holiday Tips and Strategies
- What is Dementia?
Choose a date on the form below to see more information about each public forum.
- February 25, 2020: Long-Term Care Transitional Self-Health (6:00 pm)
- March 17, 2020: Canada Revenue Agency: Tax Benefits (6:30 pm)
- April 1, 2020: Movie Screening of The Caregiver Club (1:30 pm)
- April 14, 2020: Maintaining a Healthy Brain as You Age (6:00 pm)
- April 16, 2020: Financial Concerns & the Role of the Power of Attorney (6:30 pm)
- May 26, 2020: Developmental Disability & Dementia (6:00 pm)