Public Forums are held throughout the year to allow the general public to learn more about dementia. Respite services available - please call the Alzheimer Society at 905-687-3914 to discuss eligibility.
Topics may include:
- Eat Your Way to a Health Brain
- Legal & Financial Issues
- Connecting with Care (with HNHB LHIN)
- Holiday Tips and Strategies
- What is Dementia?
Choose a date on the form below to see more information about each public forum.
- May 26, 2020: Developmental Disability & Dementia (6:00 pm - online Zoom meeting)
- May 28, 2020: Maintaining a Healthy Brain (in partnership with Heartland Forest, 2:30 pm - online Zoom meeting)
- June 11, 2020: Engaging in Meaningful Activities (1:30 pm - online Zoom meeting)
- June 30, 2020: Creating a Dementia Friendly Community (10:00 am - online Zoom meeting)