- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in the mandate of the Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia
- Comfortable with handling money
- Registering and welcoming participants
- Collecting money and distributing materials
- Promoting and selling raffle tickets
- Set up and clean up of event location
General orientation to the Society is made available by the Coordinator of Volunteer Resources. Training specific to the role will be provided by a member of the Fund Development team.
1-4 hours, depending on the length of the event.
- Practice and enhance skills
- Meet new people
- Have fun at different events
- Support a cause you believe in