Our Mission and Vision
The Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia is committed to alleviating the personal and social consequences of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias and promoting the search for causes and cures.
- Provide leadership in addressing the reality of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
- Strengthen existing programs and create new ones in response to ever increasing needs.
- Advance and develop educational opportunities.
- Participate in and promote research.
- Provide an environment that attracts and retains high quality staff and volunteers.