Support Families by Becoming a Member of the Society Today
Did you know that by becoming a Society member you are helping the Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia deliver vital programs and services?
For only $25 per individual or $100 per business, you will receive a full year of membership benefits.
To become a member, sign up here or call us at (902) 422-7961.
By becoming a member, you will help:
- Fund research into finding the causes and a cure for the disease.
- Give caregivers access to a support group in their community.
- Educate families about the disease and ways to keep the brain active.
- An invitation to a special members-only event hosted by the Society
- State of the Society report twice a year
- A membership certificate (businesses only)
- The Society’s quarterly newsletter “In the Loop”
- Access to resources at the Handrahan Resource Library
- Reduced rates for the Provincial Conference and Research Breakfasts
- Notice of special events
- An invitation to and voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- A copy of our annual report
If you have any questions about the Society’s membership program, please call Membership at 902-422-7961 or email [email protected]. Thank you for your commitment to our cause.