Public education display presenters
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in the mandate of the Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia
- Set up display board provided by the Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia at a given location
- Stand near the display board during the event
- Refer visitors to organizational brochures, as appropriate
- Refer visitors to appropriate staff member when unable or unqualified to answer a particular question.
General orientation to the Society is made available by the Coordinator of Volunteer Resources. Training specific to the role will be provided by a member of the Programs and Services team.
3-4 hours, depending on the length of the event
- Practice and enhance skills
- Meet new people
- Learn more about the work of the Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia
- Support a cause you believe in