- Find out more about support groups meeting near you! For more information, call the Alzheimer InfoLine at 1-800-611-6345.
- For information on additional caregiver support groups, please visit: http://caregiversns.org/how-we-help/peer-groups/
COVID-19 & Caregiver Support Groups
Our in-person caregiver support groups are currently postponed due to COVID-19 and the public health restrictions. We currently have six virtual support groups meeting via Zoom on different days and time.
For more information on our virtual caregiver support groups, please contact InfoLine at 1-800-611-6345. Please note: attendance at the virtual support groups is limited and registration for each meeting is required.
For more information on our response to COVID-19, click here.
Caregiver Support Groups
The Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia offers a network of Caregiver Support Groups. These groups offer a safe environment where you can learn, share, and help each other through mutual understanding.
They are a good place to:
- Exchange and share information and support
- Expand friendship and social networks
- Decrease loneliness and isolation
- Express feelings
- Learn from others
- Access current information
Find out more about support groups meeting near you! For more information, call the Alzheimer InfoLine at 1-800-611-6345.