An opportunity to talk with someone who understands the dementia journey can provide vital support. Learn more about our InfoLine service.
Call our InfoLine at 1-800-611-6345 or email [email protected]
Every call to the InfoLine is strictly confidential.
Our confidential, toll-free InfoLine service provides an opportunity to speak with someone who understands. We are here to help.
The province-wide InfoLine is provided by a team of knowledgeable and caring staff.
- Help navigating the dementia journey
- Ongoing individualized support
- Registration for Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia programs
- Connection to community-based services
- Culturally diverse materials in multiple languages (print or online)
- Information about:
- Any type of dementia
- Maintaining brain health
- Getting a diagnosis
- Planning for the future
- Maintaining independence
- Tips and strategies for living well
We support ALL Nova Scotians experiencing any type of dementia.
Call us if you are:
- Concerned about memory loss
- Diagnosed with any type of dementia
- Supporting someone living with dementia
The InfoLine is a service for:
- Persons living with dementia
- Care partners/Caregivers
- Family members
- Health Care Providers
You may self-refer by calling 1-800-611-6345 and asking for the InfoLine, or emailing [email protected]. Health care providers may provide a direct referral for their clients through our First Link®Direct Referral program.
"We appreciated every talk and every piece of mail. I tell people all the time, there's people you can talk to about this." - InfoLine Client
“From the first phone call [...] to the last, I was greeted by pleasant voices, kind words, understanding and caring.” - InfoLine Client