We are proud to be part of the Alzheimer Society’s Quest of Kindness and ALL funds raised within the province of Nova Scotia will remain right here at home!
What is Quest for Kindness?
Quest for Kindness is a month-long event in which you can make kind-nections in your community, at home and more, in support of people living with dementia across Nova Scotia.
Throughout Alzheimer Awareness Month, from January 1-29, we’re challenging you to make 30 kind-nections by completing a series of acts of kindness all while raising funds to support the ASNS.
Your kind-nections can range from ones you can complete at home, within your community or with your friends, family or work colleagues. You can choose which acts of kindness you’d like to do and when to do them. The best part? Every time you complete an act of kindness, it will appear on our Nova Scotia Kind-nections Map and you will help your community light up with kindness in support of people living with dementia.
At ASNS, we believe that connections matter and through kindness we can all make the world a better place for you and for people living with dementia too.
Why should you be excited to join the Quest for Kindness?
- We'll have an interactive website where you can keep track of your kind-nections and watch the impact you’ve made in Nova Scotia on the Kind-nections Map
- You'll be helping to raise awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias all while raising crucial funds that will support the clients we serve
- We hope you'll be inspired to continue making kind-nections even after the event is over!
Here’s how you can join:
Register online at www.jointhequest.ca as an individual, a team or join our TEAM ASNS. Just click on Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia in the drop-down menu and let the kindness begin!
Throughout the rest of of December and throughout January you can fundraise and recruit others to join you! Kindness always spread quicker with more hearts in the room!
January 1, 2022, we all begin our daily acts of kindness and of course report back to help us light up Nova Scotia as the bright star it is!
- Quest for Kindness is an exciting new initiative created by Alzheimer Society of Ontario (ASO).
- Kindness needs to be shared, so ASO reached out to us and we were happy to join such a wonderful program.
- All money raised in Nova Scotia stays here at home.
- The tax receipt will be generated by ASO and all funds will be returned to Nova Scotia once the Quest for Kindness is complete.
- Your name and address will not be kept by ASO.
- You don’t have to be registered by January 1st, 2022 to participate. If you are seeing this in January, it is not too late to get in on the kindness!
- We would love to have one of the largest teams in Canada, so please feel free to join our team at www.jointhequest.ca and click on Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia – Team ASNS and let’s get KIND together!!
For more information, please email [email protected]