If you have any questions about the Society’s membership program, please contact Denise Collier:
- Phone: 902-229-6093
- Email: [email protected]
Become a member
Support Nova Scotians on the dementia journey by becoming a member of the Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia today
Did you know that by becoming a Society member you are helping us deliver vital programs and services?
For only $25 per individual or $100 per business, you will receive a full year of membership benefits.
To become a member, sign up here or call us at (902) 422-7961.
By becoming a member, you will help:
- Fund research into finding the causes and a cure for the Alzheimer's disease and other dementias
- Give care partners access to a support group in their community
- Educate families about the disease and ways to keep the brain active
As a Society member, you will receive:
- State of the Society report twice a year
- A membership certificate (businesses only)
- The Society’s quarterly newsletter In the Loop
- Reduced rates for the Provincial Conference and Research Breakfasts
- Notice of special events
- An invitation to and voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- A copy of our annual report
Thank you for your commitment to our cause.