Volunteers play a crucial role at the Alzheimer Society. They help expand the reach of programs and services, speak out in public or keep our offices functioning.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Alzheimer Society of Ontario. Please click here to find your local Society and to submit a volunteer application.
Follow us on social media
- Facebook: Alzheimer Society of Ontario
- Instagram: @alzheimeront
- Twitter: @alzheimeront
- LinkedIn: Alzheimer Society of Ontario
Thank you again for your interest in supporting the Alzheimer Society – volunteering with us helps provide vital support and services for those affected by dementia.
Share Your Story
Have you been affected by Alzheimer's disease and dementia? We want to hear your story and about your experience as:
- Someone living with dementia,
- A care partner,
- Someone who has reached out to the Alzheimer Society for support services or programs,
- Someone part of a Dementia Friendly Community or any other training offered by the Alzheimer Society.
Help us spread hope and inspire others by sharing your story here.
Your story may be selected to be featured in one of our marketing campaigns. If so, you may be contacted by one of our staff members for more details. We share stories across many channels including emails, newsletters, fundraising materials, and social media.