Become a corporate or community partner
With the help of our corporate and community partners, the Alzheimer Society of B.C. can hold the key to reducing the risk of dementia, improving quality of life for those with the disease and supporting research for better treatments and the cure.
Through relationships with local and provincial corporations, public and private foundations, service clubs and health authorities, we’re working together to find the solutions and help anyone concerned with or facing dementia.
Your organization can make a difference – here’s how:
- Ask your organization to become a sponsor: There are many ways for your organization to support the Alzheimer Society of B.C. – through donations, volunteering, or by sponsoring or participating in an event. To learn more about these partnership opportunities, please call Angie Kok at 604-742-4908 or e-mail [email protected].
- Learn about employee giving options: Supporting the Alzheimer Society of B.C. through your work is a simple and effective way for you to support our mission. No matter how small your contribution, your efforts add up to make a difference in the fight against Alzheimer’s disease.
- Participate in workplace giving programs: If your company has an annual corporate giving campaign, why not designate the Alzheimer Society of B.C. as your charity of choice? It’s a convenient way to make a contribution through regular payroll deductions.
- Host an event or rally a team: Get your coworkers together and form a team for one of our signature events, or host your own! Check out our fundraising events section to learn about upcoming events and ways you can get involved.
- Ask about matching gifts: Some companies will match gifts made by an employee to the Alzheimer Society of B.C. Find out whether your company has a matched donation program, and double the impact of your gift!
Matching gifts are a great way to double the impact of an employee’s gift, read how Division 15 Mechanical Ltd. took the matching gift campaign concept one step further – and multiplied the impact!
Learn more about where your money goes.
Learn about other opportunities to get involved.
For more information, please contact:Chris Byrnes
Development Officer, Foundations & Corporate Giving