There are approximately 70,000 British Columbians living with dementia – and this number is growing. For every person living with dementia, there are many more who are affected: family, friends, co-workers and more. Your work will help us connect with more British Columbians to provide the support they need when they are on the dementia journey and reassure them they are not alone. Your work will help us raise awareness, challenge stigma and pursue our vision of a dementia-friendly B.C. – a kinder, more inclusive and supportive place for people who are affected by dementia.
- Proof of full COVID 19 vaccination status is a requirement.
- Clearance through the BC government online criminal record check system will be required for any employee working in an unsupervised capacity with vulnerable adults or children.
- Provincial Coordinator, Knowledge Mobilization
- Executive Assistant
- Program Coordinator, Education
- Project Coordinator, Operations
- First Link Dementia Helpline Coordinator
- Support and Education Coordinator/First Link Fraser
- Support and Education Coordinator/First Link Victoria
- Resource Development Assistant
- Minds in Motion® Coordinator Fraser
- Support and Education Coordinator/First Link South Asian Communities
- Minds in Motion® Coordinator Prince George (part-time)